new here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I'm new here to Rat Rod, my friend got me hooked on old school bike so now I'm looking to get one. What I have my eyes on is a stretched crusier. Kinda have an idea what color and look I want to stay with. All I would like is some websites to look at for parts and or bikes. I have a few but since there are so many folks here riding I'm banking that you all can point in the right direction. My yahoo im is on my profile feel free do drop me any info or just to say hi. Also looking to meet up with others from Texas to maybe ride with. As of right now I have a mountain bike Trek series 4. Take care and thanks for any info I get and for such a great website/community.

What Up Dude?! I am in W Fort Worth.You are more than welcome to stop by anytime.I am always working on a bike or car.I was thinking about a 4th of July parade somewhere.There are alot of them.Maybe we can put something together.

Welcome to Ratdom. Yeh I was thinking the Canadians would rule the board but now I am sure the Texans will. :mrgreen:

Welcome..nice to have you here... :D

cman said:
Yeh I was thinking the Canadians would rule the board but now I am sure the Texans will. :mrgreen:

animated%20texas%20flag.gif

Hooch said:
I think Steve is converting one texan a day to ratrodder hahaha welcome!
Aint that the truth!LOL! Glad to have you Jermyster! And a big HOWDY from Ory-gun! :lol:
L8 EM

Back