new guy from cT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey anyone else here from cT? Im Pawel (pa-vel..) its polish, everyone calls me muff I came across this site looking for ratrod car sites, I been into ratrod cars and custom choppers / minitrucks for a few years now, I got plans on building a one of chopper as soon as I get the go and alot of help from the local hotrod restoration / customization shop I hang out / help out at. The idea came about by always wasting money on stupid stuff so I figured its time to make a investment worth keeping in the long run. Anyways, I came across the site and been looking at it all day, decided to register when I figured Im gonna end up building one of these bikes, because they are def. bad ... and living 5 minutes from the downtown area and always being there I think it would be fun to cruise, even on saturdays riding to the beach half hour away or so. Right now I ride a diamondback rescue xe its a hardtail I bought for mt biking. Seeing its a "generic" sports athurity bike im taking steps to convert it to single speed with beefy suspention and puncture proof beefy tires.

I wanna build a chopper stretched frame cruiser ( or just chopper type bike). Something to peddle around on, I came across this on craigslist http://newhaven.craigslist.org/bik/623152466.html looking for an older cruiser to chop I sent the guy an offer to hold off on it till friday if its still available because I will buy it. Figured I will put it on top of my tv stand :D .. so yea, if anyone wants to link or post pictures of chopper type bikes I would love to see em. Hopefully within the next few week or so I plan on starting a project thread but I will def. post on here across topics I like / come across.

WELCOME!

A stretch For a Hundred Bucks?! you better buy that thing quick! Welcome aboard!

Pawel said:
i hope i do, waiting for the guy to contact me back. dont you hate when people dont reply as fast as you want them to with what you wanna hear haha
I dont like the whole reply to craigslist email thingy.. put up your own email or fone number.. It would make the world a better place..

FaceOFFbikes said:
Pawel said:
i hope i do, waiting for the guy to contact me back. dont you hate when people dont reply as fast as you want them to with what you wanna hear haha
I dont like the whole reply to craigslist email thingy.. put up your own email or fone number.. It would make the world a better place..

yea the guy posted his number if I dont get a reply within the next few days Im gonna give him a call. Like I said the post was a while ago maybe a week or two so its probably sold by now :( but def would be ...... with some huge apes.

Back