New from Magalia (Chico)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy all?
I am pretty new to the bike scene and was happy to find this forum.
I will post pics of my bikes in the gallery... Dangler

HELLO!

welcome aboard! lived in paradise(for a very short while)and chico aloooooooong time :shock:
guessing you can get some sweet bikes with all the older folks around there!

Schwinnspastic said:
Welcome Dangler I think your about the closest member to me yet so hows the bike seen down in Biddwell park?
I have family in Paradise and Chico and they use to live in Magalia...you might even know them
Where abouts are you from?
No bike seen here in Magalia (too hilly)
I have not taken my bike to Bidwell yet. It is 8 feet long which makes it a little difficult to get anywhere far... :cry:

well at the moment I live about 35 miles west of Redding in the town of Lewiston, its hilly here to so my bikes get gears that help a little
but I still have to push a few hills but hey a 60lb. bike is great for going down hill :lol:
do you know any of the Dutros ? family on my wifes side living now in Paradise but lived quite a while in Magalia.

Schwinnspastic said:
well at the moment I live about 35 miles west of Redding in the town of Lewiston, its hilly here to so my bikes get gears that help a little
but I still have to push a few hills but hey a 60lb. bike is great for going down hill :lol:
do you know any of the Dutros ? family on my wifes side living now in Paradise but lived quite a while in Magalia.
No, I don't know them. I have lived here for a little over a year. Moved up from San Jose...
My bike hauls down hill but, it's a definite pusher on the hills :cry:

Welcome from the State of Jefferson ! :lol:
L8 EM

Hey Dangler,Welcome to the forum.What is up with that bike in the pic? Did you build it? Got any close ups of it? I really like it.I never like those kinds of bikes,but that one is nice.

oldgreenbean said:
Hey Dangler,Welcome to the forum.What is up with that bike in the pic? Did you build it? Got any close ups of it? I really like it.I never like those kinds of bikes,but that one is nice.
I have pics and details in the Gallery section under "My Skid Master" :mrgreen:

Back