Need help with Dyno Ultra-Glide Identification.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was walking around an antique auto and parts swap meet little more than a month ago and I see this Dyno. It was hidden behind a bunch of older Schwinn's at the back of the guys booth. I am familiar with the Ultra Glides with the smooth tanks but this one is obliviously different. I can only find very limited info on the net about this bike. Something to the effect of it was only made one or two years, 1998 maybe? I was at my local bike shop and talked to the owners. They are old time bike shop owners. They were dyno dealers back in the day. The owner put in a call to one of their reps who was a Dyno/GT rep back when Dyno's were new. The rep could not see a pic but by the description of the bike, he said he doesn't remember any Dyno's with tanks like this one. I have seen some pics online but no real date info or production info.

If anyone out there has some info on this bike I would really appreciate it. BTW: I am looking for a set of Dyno forks and wheels to put on this when I restore it.

Thanks.

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

Back