Need help packing and shipping, PLEASE!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Texas and got a tip on a bike in Connecticut that I want. I've spoken w/ the owner and they are happy to sell the bike to me. One problem though, they won't pack or ship it.

Is there anyone in or around Ansonia, Connecticut who can help a brother out by packing and shipping the bike for me? I'll pay for the shipping, of course, and a few bucks for your time.

Never hurts to ask, right? :D

-Jeffrey

If you cant find anyone. Tell him to carry it to the closet bike shop. They probably will pack it and ship it for a fee. You could do a yellow page check and call them and ask what they would charge. Just a suggestion. :D

Uncle Stretch said:
If you cant find anyone. Tell him to carry it to the closet bike shop. They probably will pack it and ship it for a fee. You could do a yellow page check and call them and ask what they would charge. Just a suggestion. :D

Man, you're awesome! I called a bike shop in New Haven and they said they could pack and ship it for $30! Awesome!!! :p

Glad it worked out for you. Most people forget that bike shops everywhere are pretty much the same and will go out of their way to help a fellow biker. :D :D

Latest posts

Back