Need Headlight Ideas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
So I'm looking for headlight ideas. I really dig the larger kind that resemble vintage motorcycles...I guess that's the whole idea od rat rods, huh? Anyway, I can find the standard bike chrome bullet lights (some cooler than others), but I want something different. Have any of you guys found something like this? Is it possible to buy and old motorcycle headlight and retrofit battery power inside of it? Any ideas or insights?

Dan

Danimal said:
So I'm looking for headlight ideas. I really dig the larger kind that resemble vintage motorcycles...I guess that's the whole idea od rat rods, huh? Anyway, I can find the standard bike chrome bullet lights (some cooler than others), but I want something different. Have any of you guys found something like this? Is it possible to buy and old motorcycle headlight and retrofit battery power inside of it? Any ideas or insights?

Dan
they make these old headlights that are run on a generator that is powered by your wheels when you ride... but i dont know if you can put an old motorcycle light on... im sure it can probably be done

Latest posts

Back