Name that green frame

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got home with this one. 24"wheels. The protruding top tubes look familiar but I cant remember from what. No ID number found yet under the in-your-face-green. I dont think the fork is original. The banana seat & sissy bar aren't either. They also tried unsuccessfully into a 10-speed. But this one is screaming at me to make it a Muscle Bike!! 8)

Sears..? I have a tandem that's sears with those bullet caps on it..!

Chips_Mahoy said:
jaydub said:
Sears..? I have a tandem that's sears with those bullet caps on it..!
Can you post a pic of it? I'm not finding anything like it....

I have a huffy tandem (basically a frame) that has the bullet caps also. I will see if I can find a pic & post it.

Sorry for the crappy pics, I can take a better close up it you like. Anyway this will give you a general idea.
tandem002.jpg

tandem003.jpg

Definatly a Huffy. Look under the Bottom Bracket shell for a serial number, thats where my 61' Huffy built JCH's was. Possibly may be on side of head tube. If you find it, the first number (i.e. 8) in the serial number is the last number of the year it was made (i.e. a 68' or a 78', or another end in 8 year). I'd peg it a 60's or 70's bike to narrow it down.

Latest posts

Back