My Prewar Silver King

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ern said:
What's up guys?!
I just got my fenders back from the Fender Doctor and they look freakin' perfect. I'll post new pics when I mount them.
:D
Can you post before and after pics? I am also putting two Silver Kings together and the fenders were a little rough and scratched up and would like to see if it is worth sending to him...thanks

12bcruzin said:
ern said:
What's up guys?!
I just got my fenders back from the Fender Doctor and they look freakin' perfect. I'll post new pics when I mount them.
Can you post before and after pics? I am also putting two Silver Kings together and the fenders were a little rough and scratched up and would like to see if it is worth sending to him...thanks

Sure thing. I should have the pictures up by Wednesday.

ern said:
12bcruzin said:
ern said:
What's up guys?!

Sure thing. I should have the pictures up by Wednesday.

Thanks...Dave

BEFORE:
ern said:
king.jpg
& AFTER:
king2.jpg

Sorry for the crappy picture. I finally got the fenders mounted with the new wheels. I hope you guys like it.
I can't be happier with the fenders. The Fender Doctor is top notch! He rolled and straightened the fenders and braces.
If you need any work done contact Wes Pinchot (The Fender Doctor) in Illinois (847)259-0484.

Silver King Bump

Silver King=DREAM BICYCLE

Back