My Neighborhood-And nearby Hoods.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was there until I was three...
New Baltimore!

Except, I did'nt live anywhere near town. I lived out in the middle of nowhere in a huge house, Ill take a picture of that eventually.
Many stories there.

The Little Town has definatly changed since I used to go there. I've only been past the town, never stopped by, but I had time so why not. There used to be a hot wheels shop, which is gone, A bakery (which i didnt see) an aquarium, which is gone, a cool old antique store, which is gone...

But, Something I barely remember, Is one of the parks. I stopped there. I didnt take much pictures, but I plan to take more!
0fd1bbb0.jpg

On the way

2f18aead.jpg

I realized i didnt take much pictures of the park...heh

e372dd9a.jpg

8835f0b8.jpg

It might be because the snow was super frozen. I rode in this far, and just about flew over the handlebars
1bfc2240.jpg

6288902a.jpg

The Frozen Bay.
You could walk on it, but ice gives me an uneasy feeling. Probably because i fell through it once. Small pond, Not here.

d756c3ca.jpg

And my town now!

Marine City!
Some older pictures.

53301a0c.jpg

Cruising down my road, Bad picture.

0b8308ee.jpg

Minefield for the Titanic. Not really...
St Clair River.

At one point you turn around and here is the church...of which the name escapes me. Not a bike, but a car im selling
IMG_4059.jpg

IMG_4020.jpg

The Beach

c3461c9c.jpg

Less frozen-ey

f2fca714.jpg

74253b6e.jpg

Some random Graffitti-ey fence
IMG_2965.jpg

I'm honestly surprised that seal is still there...Its usually gone...haha

91437d7f.jpg

779bfb5a.jpg

Looking down Broadway. This is actually a part of town that is getting restored. The median is brand new, and the town is coming together great.

Ill be taking more pictures soon, these are terrible pictures...haha

Latest posts

Back