my first skiptooth...hiawatha

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, everyone I found this bike...and all I can do is work on it ...some of you saw it when I first brought it home...well now I've done a little work to it.....but it's missing a few parts that I'm having trouble getting ...but anyways here it is.......
it looked like this...
21d371v.jpg

now ....

2i7xtfl.jpg
2u5zuoj.jpg

JoeyMac said:
I gotta ask man, why are your pics always so small? Are they really ....haha=) cause I know there's a limit as to how big it can be...which I'm not sure of what size???..... so I just make them small..=\ I can makem bigger..

I am sure the bike is awesome but I wanna see it ;) :D
ok here it is .....=)

28s819h.jpg

2sanxqb.jpg

Abel01,

The bike looks great! Do you think you could answer a question for me? Are those Duro tires, and if so, are they the 26x 2.125 size? I've been looking into the different full size brick tread ww tires available and this answer would really help me out. Thanks and cool bike!

Unchained said:
Abel01,

The bike looks great! Do you think you could answer a question for me? Are those Duro tires, and if so, are they the 26x 2.125 size? I've been looking into the different full size brick tread ww tires available and this answer would really help me out. Thanks and cool bike!

well the ones on the bike now are Schwinn typhoon cord tires 26".....

this pic below are another set of tires I have and they are DURO 26x2.2125 size I believe these are the ones you're talking about......
w9jqti.jpg

Looks good, I can put away my jewelers loupe now, and my monocle, LOL. Looking forward to seeing finished pic's.

1950s-character-portrait_p1008.jpg

Quanah said:
Don't take that wrong, abel01, just joking around.

life's too short too take things..so serious.......dude it's friggin funny....I've been laughing about it....every time I think about it......=) :D :D :D :D :D :D

hey by any chance is that the sprocket i sent ya? :mrgreen:

stretch said:
hey by any chance is that the sprocket i sent ya? :mrgreen:

YES ...............it sure is! I just painted it a silver color.....and by the way.... thanks...I love the look it has with it.

I think that is so cool how it seems to change the color of the bike when you change tires and wheels......It looked good white too :lol:

im glad you like it. are you planning to re-chrome it or are ya gonna leave it?

Latest posts

Back