My Big Red Christmas ornament!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, this came in a while ago, but it's part of my "Christmas presents to me"! I've never owned any modern rat style bikes, this is a first! This is just a really cool ride! The only thing I may change is swap in a shimano 3 speed hub. Felt still makes this model, but I like the look of this one better! I need to shorten the chain a link or two, it's too long, plus one link managed to get twisted during shipping. I hardly know what to do with a shiny bike with no rust on it! (Guess I'll just ride it!) :lol: ~Adam
SUNP0026.jpg
SUNP0027.jpg
SUNP0028.jpg

Felts are definately cool. I really like their wheels and hubs combined with Their tires. I wonder how hard it would be to buy some of their wheels.

Hey thats not an ornament ....thats a sliegh :p Felts are just cool bikes period.
I tried to get one of the LB shops get me the wheels like that ..."nope cant do it" was all he said. I think he just wanted to sell new bikes.

merry christmas to you !!! i always liked the Felt themes a little more than Electras as far as new cruisers go and the Baron is one of my favorites !!!

Back