Murray Rat Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is going to be my entry for the buildoff since I cant finish my chrome bike in time. This is what Im starting with and it looked like this up until this morning.

100_0012.jpg

GREAT START. GOOD LUCK...NOW GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

yoothgeye said:
More Murrays! Yay!

So what did it look like after this morning.

I Don't Know....But if it were me..it'd have air in the front tire and that's all I'd do to it after this morning.
That's a nice bike.!

whoinphx said:
I Don't Know....But if it were me..it'd have air in the front tire and that's all I'd do to it after this morning.
That's a nice bike.!

Yeah, and tighten the chain.

Its not as nice as it looks, the paint is really chipped, the back axle is stripped beyond help, front wheel is bent, tank is missing front half, seat and rack hardware was missing. The only thing staying on the frame is whats left of the tank, cranks, seatpost and maybe the chaingaurd. The fork, wheels, fenders, rack, and seat are gone. I will have to find some handlebars for it and some hoseclamps. My budget is pretty much close to zero so its how its gotta be. Oh yeah, I cant paint anything here so its all parts as found. It wont be a contest winner but it is kinda fun kitbashing whatever I find

I finished my bike today. I took it to the park for pictures and all was good till I was coming back in the house. Not only did I drop my camera but I stepped on it too. So with that being said, Good luck to everyone else in the buildoff. I'll have to wait and ask Santa for a new camera and post it some time in late December

Tragic and ebrupt end to a possibly good competitor

Back