More Pixie madness

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay dude, You can make this a wheel standing pixie, Call it "Pixie Under Glass" lol Member hemi under glass? lol THAT THING IS WILD AND WANTS 2 COME UP.

The wheelie bar was discussed and we were going to use a skateboard truck so you could turn as you wheelie. There was only one problem with our idea...no skateboard. Maybe if I run across one I'll make one for it, for now it will be too friggin' funny watching people try to ride it!

Dan

my neighbors bored just got ran over buy a car trucks are good.. I doubt he wants them it was a cheapo bored... Ill ask him for ya.

that is nuts makes my pixie bike look dumb. but i have the wheelie bar already done. dont tell me i am the first one to do this it is way too much fun once you learn how to ride the wheelie.

wheelie.jpg

I did it with my sting ray and some convulate bolted together a year ago. I got the Idea fromthe Whammo Wheelie bar that you could buy in the 70's. I mounted it off the sissy bar. It worked "so,so" you had to tighten the bolts every once on a while. I used a skateboard truck for the wheels and they just weren't rigid enough. But I think if you use steal tubing so it can be welded I think it might work alright. Either way I think a wheelie bar is a justifyable way to brake an arm. :D :(

mine is very tough. in fact at one point in the ride i was on the sidewalk and droped off the curb to the street. the wheelie bar whacked the curb hard and one of the guys behind me said it shot huge sparks lol. but no worse for wear.

Dan, you guys put together one of THE coolest "Rides of Death" the Pixie world has ever seen! My Pixie hat's off to you fine gentlemen!

Karfer, you definitely got a wheelie bike! Very nice job!

Thank for the vids and pics,
Chainy

Back