MooN Raker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more of a Virgil Exner fan, but there is no doubt that Harley Earl was one of the greats.
Yes! Virgil had an imagination I could only dream of. I absolutely love his 1960 XNR concept car.
Screenshot_2019-08-28-01-52-11-1.png

I'm more of a Virgil Exner fan, but there is no doubt that Harley Earl was one of the greats.
Yes, Virgil Exner! And Raymond Loewy who did a lot of work for Studebaker (and the Pennsylvania Railroad). They and Mr Earl are my top three favorite designers

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="G-Matt, post
I built some cool bikes I love them all but there is something about a Evans !!!!
I agree, I love my Evans too! I'm really liking what you are doing with yours.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bud it’s a great riding bike with plenty of cool ness

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMG_0407.JPG
IMG_0406.JPG
IMG_0405.JPG
IMG_0404.JPG
IMG_0403.JPG
IMG_0401.JPG

I’m still rolling forward with this build . It’s time for details and dodads ....
I pick up some reflectors for the guard . It had three holes already I thought this would be a cool detail to fill the holes .
After all this is a 1957 hot rod it’s got to have some flare .
Also picked up some green Jules at the craft store. I added some to the pedals for some old-school cool . I put one of the back corners of the rack & a triangle to the front fender . Trying to spread the green if ya know what I mean.
I tried to find a original Evans head badge but had no luck .
But I did find this one I believe it’s European.
It fits the MoonRaker build well . I love putting the wrong head badge on these rat builds . It’s just something else to keep people guessing on what is this bike .
Come on Baby let the good times roll .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cool headbadge and details bud!!!
Crank up some REO Speedwagon and be safe!!!

Back