Mixte Trash

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Heres' a little project I got inspired by jetros' and customcycles.info . I found it complete, in the dumpster at the car wash, stripped it, here's the story so far in pics.....

IMG_0014c.jpg

IMG_0015c.jpg

IMG_0017c.jpg

IMG_0019c2.jpg

IMG_0001c-2.jpg

IMG_0007c-1.jpg

SO FAR....... :mrgreen:
IMG_0016c.jpg

IMG_0014c-1.jpg

The wheels are 24" The springer is 20" lowrider......Will have chrome seat post..bent or straight??
Harley ape hangers[not these..newer ones] w/ standard neck, white seat or wht metalflake banana seat....don't know yet :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: well thats it till finished 8)

Thanx for the comps :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

..Hooch YES!... thats why no whole bike fotos ..stripped so fast , once at home, stuffed all the rust out parts in dumpster, it's at the youth center now being built...as a "project" w/ some of the kids.... I use Diplomacy "Honey it's for the kids at the center" :lol: :lol: I'm just the "OLDEST" kid there :mrgreen:

xddorox YES in order of Left to Right :wink:

Let me know the process you went through to paint the spring in the fork and how well it holds up when the spring flexes.

Very cool bike!

The first can on the left the Rust-oleum Gold rush I used on my buildoff bike. It's a very nice color I like how it came out. Very nice!! Dig the paint job well done.

I love it..as always you build very cool Bike's

The Paint is AWESOME..the 24 inch set up is more awesome!

as far as the seat goes..
you could "bend / Find" a Layback post.

I might set the ....."angle / curve" .....of the seat post up so it matches the..." curve / angle...of the Strutt Bar on the Springer.
Then slam the seat as far as you can so it Hug's the Rear tire.

I love it outsider!
Kev.

Nice work, cant wait to see it done, I been eyeing one of these at the local mickey d's im going to ask the girl if i can buy it off her.

Great bike outsider, I`ve chopped some for my kids and made 5speed cruiser for them. Also in the process of building a mixte swinger. :wink:
post it here soon.
alltogether1copy.jpg

conns.jpg

www.customcycles.info

Latest posts

Back