Minnesota (N)ice.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, I really enjoy this site! I typed 'rat rod' in the search on my computer, and this is one of the sites that came up, and I went to it and saw others with the same interests/sickness as myself who get the whole bike collecting thing. My wife understands and says there's worse things I could be doing, but my friends and co-workers think I'm loco. My garage is half full (I have to leave room for 1 car), and my boss allowed me some basement space, so that helps. I just enjoy putsin' in the garage coming up with something from all the parts thats original and different. My favorite part of this site is the finds you show! That's the best when you stumble upon an old bike you got from a sale, or city clean-up day, for next to nothing! I like Schwinns, because I grew up with them, but I'll take anything unique, or sorry looking so I have something to mess with. I'll take some shots of some of my rides and post them soon. Later!

WELCOME!

Back