Michigan! Support our troops!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While at Autorama, I got talking to one of the guys from the POW/MIA booth and he invited us out to help support our troops with a display of our bikes.
The event is May 17th (Sunday) and is at The Sprinfield OAKS COUNTY PARK (Oakland County Fairgrounds) 12451 Andersonville Rd. in Davisburg Mich. It starts at 1:00 and goes til around 6 or 7. I'd like for anyone interested to show up around noon.

All that he asks is that we display some signs or banners stating that we support our troops.

They are supposed to have some bands, kids games and military displays. I think this would be a great oppurtunity for us to show our support to the guys and gals that make it popssible to have the "Freedom of Freak".

So who's interested in bringing out some bikes and Freaking/Ratting our Military! We'll have a little bike show and be raffling off some cool stuff for those who show. If you can't bring your bike, please come out anyways and support the guys and girls who make it possible for us to enjoy this great hobby!

I'll keep this updated as I find out more.

This is gonna be a great way to honor our troops! If it wasn't for them, we couldn't enjoy our "Freedom to Freak or get Ratty"! If any of you guys wanna come out but don't wanna bring your bikes, show up anyway! Games for the family, bands all day, plenty of cars and motorcycles to gawk at and a chance to meet some of our military and their families.

For those of you who wanna bring your bikes, I should know when we can set up in the next couple of days. Let's get as many bikes as possible to show! Finished or still in the making .... Bring 'em!

Hey guys, If you're bringing bikes we need to be out there by 12:00 to set up. Sooner if possible. Gigs and I will be out there around 11:00. Not sure where we'll be but just ask where the FreakBikes are. Gordy, the guy running it, is really pumped about us being there.

Back