Member Number...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems BMXERPETE is the unlucky member. Perhaps I have found a new rider for the Escaped Convict. His member number is on the fenders after all. Seems like an innocuous enough member name. If was El Diablo or something I'd worry... :D

It could be worse, I could have gotten it with my name.

Oh and I am not evil, "De" is taken from the first two digits of my first name "Dennis" and "mon" is taken from the first three letters of my last name "Monares".

demon said:
Oh and I am not evil, "De" is taken from the first two digits of my first name "Dennis" and "mon" is taken from the first three letters of my last name "Monares".

This is good to know....my wife's eyes got a little big when I told her I was selling some bike parts to a demon....ha ha.

Rat Rod said:
demon said:

This is good to know....my wife's eyes got a little big when I told her I was selling some bike parts to a demon....ha ha.

I could scare her though, I have quite a bit of tattoos but I dress like a geek so maybe not.

Be warned....she's 8 months pregnant and very hormonal right now. :shock:

Note to self: do not make wife angry.

Rat Rod said:
Be warned....she's 8 months pregnant and very hormonal right now. :shock:

Note to self: do not make wife angry.

I hear you, after we had our first my wife was crazy and it created much tension in our marriage but after I was informed about post pardom I was much more understanding of what a woman goes through before and after a pregnancy.

Latest posts

Back