Low Buck Trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a time to take on a new project, during RRBBO4. Well hopefully this will be quik and painless. I only picked this up to flip it but I have a way of getting connected to things fairly easily. The plan is to paint it red and throw some white walls at it. It has a shimano 333 3 speed grip shift and a front hand brake with 20" wheels. The make is "Shields"....never heard of it. Not sure what these are worth but I bought it pretty reasonable. Any info would be great. I'd love to keep it but space is lacking and my wife absolutely hates it. It will be up for sale soon if your in the Hamilton,Ontario area.
Bikes022.jpg
A little more attitude.
Bikes023.jpg

Sounds like fun but I don't think I'll be able to make the trek out there :cry: . Now that the trike is painted I'm starting to really like it. I'm thinking of fabing up a nice little seat on the back for my 2 year old....the wife has gone from hating it :x to saying it looks way better now :p .....shes coming around. Here are some up to date pics. Candy apple red and cleared. Wide whites of coarse.
Bikes027.jpg
Bikes026.jpg
Bikes030.jpg

Here she is, the final product. It might already be sold to my neighbour but if that falls thru just wondering if there is any interest on here and what you guys think its worth.
Bikes038.jpg

I think I'm gonna stick to my original rrbbo4 project but thanks for the ideas, they are always welcome. I had fun with this bike resto and I have plenty more ideas to throw at it but I have to refrain myself and get on with the build off bike.

Back