little kids bikes that look good

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RPJ

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of building a bike for my Grandson, a stretch cruiser, chopper, old motorbike look, or something unnaff. He was 2 the other day so I've prolly got 6-8 months till he's riding better than me. He's very good with the balanced bike now. I've included pics of adult bikes, but don't have any kid's
1.JPG
65606_655504931132712_544677373_n.jpg
bikes like it. Any help is great.

Kids are really hard on their toys. All the coolest stuff I had as a little kid, I either broke, or some bigger kid took it away from me and I never saw it again. The only stuff that survived, was the stuff that I didn't much like, which never got played with, or taken out of the house.

I was telling a friend of mine, who was talking about getting an original Stingray for his 3 year old son, that it would be fine to buy it for him, as long as you didn't let him ride it, or SEE it, until he was out of college.

Personally, I'd wait a few more years before investing that kind of time.

Abusing bikes is part of growing up. For guys anyhow.

There is no shortage of kids bikes that can be cool and tough.

Many of the box mart bikes are overbuilt but saddled with some lousy parts like sheet metal hubs or shrink wrap seats. Parts that are easy to replace.

52539005099_fa69242ea6_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back