kilroy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very Nice!!!
I love military bikes, may be a black out light would look great, this one here is the same type you can find on WWII jeep´s grills:
image.php

And think about that chrome, the enemy can spot you from far away; "Nothing rattles, nothing shines", right? :D

"don't shoot til you see the reflectors on their wheels!" didn't some famous general say that?

No man! Keep the reflectors if you like, they´re important safety devices.
What I meant was that the bar is may be too shiny, but hey, if you like it that way, keep it like that.
The thing is, I carry the O.D. fever, I would paint the hole world Olive Drab if it were up to me.
Your bike is turning up great, it sure is a big inspiration, I´ve been thinking about building a bike imitating a H.D. WLA, and yours takes that spirit. :mrgreen:

Then you can´t miss.
I´ll try to remember to take a pic of my bike and my Thompson, just like the one on the WLA. :D

Do you recognize the light mounted on this one´s front fender? :wink:
TRO1701.jpg

Nice build! I love military bikes too, hope to build one later this year. Just some comments, I'd probably lose the front wheel reflector, black out the spokes and would think about painting the bars green... I'm not used to chrome on a military style bike. Are you going to add a front light?

Put some black electrical tape on the pedal reflectors, you can always yank it off. Put some really BIG whl reflectors inside your tool kit, instead of on your wheel. Let's get movin', soldier!

Back