Kansas City Swap - Formerly El Torreon 7/27

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Fabulous El Torreon ballroom bicycle swap meet has relocated!!! to the Peddlers bicycle bike shop located on the city square in Independence Mo. Probably 10 mile N E of the orignal location. It is going to be This Sunday July 27th at 139 E Lexington, Independence Mo for those that have been to this one, you know this meet is very well attended, with many high quality antique and classic bikes bought and sold! so don"t miss this one! contact rick at (816) 254-6855 or Buddy at (816) 694-6226 with your questions

I'm sorry about the late notice, but we will have a good time as usual. I hope everyone can attend. There will be a five dollar vendor fee that goes toward the Jack Galvin Memorial. Jack was the previous owner of Peddlers who fell on ice and past away. He was 83 and was still riding. We are going to build a flower garden with a flagpole and plack on the spot where he fell.

Hey Rick, can't make this one, once a year is all I can manage. I am going to be in KC this weekend...Warrensburg to be exact. A great friend from college passed away and the funeral is Sat. Wish I could stop by and say hi, but time is limited.

jef

Hey Jeff, Sorry to hear about your friend. Maybe next time. I will be having one more show and swap in oct. not sure on the exact date yet, but I will be posting info soon.

Well it wasn't as big a turnout as usual but we all had a good time. Thanks too those that made it and we will be having my fall bike show and swap in oct. Final date to be posted later. Heres some pictures of today.
Heres bobby doing some striping
004-24.jpg

002-23.jpg

003-26.jpg

001-21.jpg

Pictures of some of the vendors
005-21.jpg

006-21.jpg

007-19.jpg

008-19.jpg

009-17.jpg

010-16.jpg