K2 ProFlex 3000 with Noleen ( Girvin ) Fork

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
SOLD BIKE

Picked this one from craigslist seller that had it posted for less then their Wally World Roadmaster. Does anyone else get tied in knots when you find a super CL deal and you can't get the deal done fast enough? I replied about 3 minutes after the posting and it took 16 hours before I could actually put my hands on the bike. It jsut about drove me batty.

Is there any difference between a Girvin fork and a Noleen one?

3I43mb3l05N15L15E2d2c4082046f13ce1df2.jpg

3I43J83o05G45Fa5Mcd2cb6c897f71d451923.jpg

3E63Ge3F65Nc5Hc5J2d2c72ec71849c3d1325.jpg

WP_001089.jpg

WP_001090.jpg

WP_001091.jpg

WP_001092.jpg

WP_001093.jpg

I wonder what old frame this will end up on?
How would it look on a Firecat or Screamer frame? :shock:

The difference between a Noleen and a Girvin is.....YOU GOT A NOLEEN! :mrgreen:

Great score buddy, can the fork legs be flipped somehow? They always looked 'odd' to me, like they're pointing backwards.

I like that yours is black instead of the typical raw/polished aluminum.

Cheers,
Dr. T

Dr. Tankenstein said:
The difference between a Noleen and a Girvin is.....YOU GOT A NOLEEN! :mrgreen:

Great score buddy, can the fork legs be flipped somehow? They always looked 'odd' to me, like they're pointing backwards.

I like that yours is black instead of the typical raw/polished aluminum.

Cheers,
Dr. T

I'll have to take a look whenever I pull them off. I don't think they can be.
How many people have a fork worthy of Dolly Parton writing a song about.
Noleen
Noleen
Noleen
NOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.......... :p :shock:

dragnusa said:
Seen the fork and even before I read any more I knew you was already thinking of what bike to use it on. lol

Actually, I haven't really given that a whole lot of thought yet.

dragnusa said:
looks like it would be a good start to a steampunk build

Someday I would like to do a steampunk and you are right these forks could play well in that style.

I am keeping the Girvin Noleen fork of course, but turns out other parts of the Proflex are also worth coin.
I sold the carbon lower swingarm for twice what I paid for the bike. And I sold the rear upper suspension arm for 1.5 times what I paid for the bike. I still have the front frame section to sell. But I have already made good money AND I got a Girvin fork!

kingfish254 said:
I am keeping the Girvin Noleen fork of course, but turns out other parts of the Proflex are also worth coin.
I sold the carbon lower swingarm for twice what I paid for the bike. And I sold the rear upper suspension arm for 1.5 times what I paid for the bike. I still have the front frame section to sell. But I have already made good money AND I got a Girvin fork!
Winning!

Sold the front frame section too the same buyer of the other pieces.
Ended up with a Girvin/Noleen fork, a few other parts AND I pocketed $150 profit!!!!
I love our country!!

Back