im in trouble now

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one part at a time so they dont go ape on you? :lol: :wink: i do the same thing. i drew this a little while ago, when you had that fair lady you said you were gonna make into a lowrider, maybe you could use it for either bike(or both).
img013.jpg

nice find. at 6' 2", i'll never fit on something that small, but it looks to suit you perfectly. i have had and do have a lot of different type of bikes, but there is something about schwinns that... i just don't know... kinda sticks to me. well, besides there different s series wheel sizing for 26s. i kinda feel guilty everytime i bring in another bike, and luckily my wife understands. maybe you should rent a storage unit for some of the bikes you don't really ride or tinker on that often, cuz lets face it kid, your just like the rest of us... addicted!!! :mrgreen:

HotRodJen said:
i know i've been idle for awhile but its spring/ summer time busy busy busy

so i have been told "if you bring another bike home your in trouble"
well my brother inlaw works for one of the townships back in nj and had my sister call me about this bicycle he found in the scrap pile all he knew it was a small schwinn so i took the 2 hour trip down there to see it and to have a jersey filled weekend ..
i cant believe this was in the scrap pile! .. it was a clean little schwinn hollywood .i mean theres barely anything wrong with the bike few scratches has orig tires on it still i filled them up at the dragstrip and rode around for awhile and the back one went flat on me so i think its just the tube... i didnt know the year off the bat but i did find the serial number on the dropout so i thought it was a early 60's until i got home ..
its a 1953 Schwinn Hollywood .. yes its small 20" but im small lol so it fits me :)
53hollywood.jpg

blueschwinn.jpg

That is a sick bike...On second look, I realy dig the blue recpt' covers! :mrgreen: !

stretch said:
one part at a time so they dont go ape on you? :lol: :wink: i do the same thing. i drew this a little while ago, when you had that fair lady you said you were gonna make into a lowrider, maybe you could use it for either bike(or both).
img013.jpg
i <3 you thats the best ! and i am still cuting that one up the fairlady that is .. and now i cant go by that i was thinking about that one lately . might grab my fellow bicycle partner in crime get a 6 pack, cut off wheels and fire up the welder and have a chopping party this summer

nice rat! but what an odd frame.. the seat tube looks like a smoke stack off a locomotive or somethin.

Gold Street Customs said:
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
perfect bike for doing crack cocaine on and then use as a getaway vehicle after killing someone. nice score.
:shock: :eek: :roll:
Alarming thoughts.... :lol:

And seeing it's for a hotrod girl, may I suggest a leopard skin solo seat and matching tool bag. Oh and don't forget a mirror for applying lipstick. :wink:

ej599 said:
And seeing it's for a hotrod girl, may I suggest a leopard skin solo seat and matching tool bag. Oh and don't forget a mirror for applying lipstick. :wink:
I'm not sure HotRodJen is into lipstick...She seems like a "down 'n dirty" kinda gal! :mrgreen:

I use mine to check fer bugs in my teeth, I tend to smile when I ride.

bikeriderx said:
ej599 said:
I'm not sure HotRodJen is into lipstick...She seems like a "down 'n dirty" kinda gal! :mrgreen:
HotRodJen said:
ej599 said:

lol ya im totally not a lipstick chick only on special occasions :)

Told 'ya!! :wink:

Back