I'm A newbie here and I LOVE this site

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone my name is Mike from South Jersey. I have to say this is the most friendly and informative site about my love for vintage bikes. I have been going through a lot of the posts on here and have found not one put down or harsh jokes about anyone's works. Everyone here seems really supportive in helping everyone! Well enough with the ... kissen, I have a 1970 Schwinn Hollywood that my 10 year old son and I witnessed being trashed by a bunch of teenage hooligans down the street. After these hoodlums had their fun, we rescued it from behind the 7-11 in dumpster they threw it in. At least they threw it into some sort of receptacle. I will have a couple of picture of it as it is now up today and as we rebuild it. I'm used to rebuilding cars I know this new interest I have will be completely different and I look forward to it!

Welcome! This is a truly welcoming place. You'll like it here. And it's the type of place you wouldn't have to worry about son cruising sround on too. These guys are a bunch of great guys with so much information it's crazy! Again, Welcome!

WELCOME!

Back