Ignoying ratatrocious junkmaggot

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The middle of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
It’s raining for the second straight day. There is almost never any sunny days here so photos are always bad. I edited it, lightened it up but there are no are no details. Every part is broken, worn out, rotted and badly repaired. Front and rear one and three eights inch coaster wheels, rusted through bare seat pan. Badly bent fork. Welded back together broken frame, rotted tires and way bent wheels. Kick stand stop bolt welded on to keep the bike from falling over. Bent left pedal and cross threaded right pedal. Some of the nuts are so badly grunched and rounded that a box wrench needed to be pounded on. The rear coaster wheel has an anti rotation band bolted to the frame and the front wheel coaster brake arm is secured from rotating with bailing wire.

https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/ignoying-ratatrocious-junkmaggot.117237/
E2985664-B659-4B9C-98E3-70A199F1F352.jpeg

I would ride that all day long, love it
It’s definitely rideable. Most people would say replace all the bent stuff but you actually get used to it after awhile. Someone else rode it a short distance and said it was too bent. I said you get used to it, don’t notice it. They said no. It’s great.

maggots is good

Back