IF YOU'RE BORED...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one of my saved search's! Check it everyday! :wink:
L8 EM

Thanks a lot! :x I just added 31 items to my watch list.

Someone tell this computr retard how to save this search.

...You mean you guys actually narrow "collectibles-transportation-bicycles" down to brands and complete bikes and stuff???? :mrgreen: I just search the whole .... category for "newly listed" and "ending soonest" on a daily basis. YES....THE WHOLE CATEGORY.....EVERY DAY. :roll: :shock: :oops:

Have I mentioned recently that I am very glad to have found this site/support group for my sickness?!?!?!? :wink:

bombshelterbikes said:
...You mean you guys actually narrow "collectibles-transportation-bicycles" down to brands and complete bikes and stuff???? :mrgreen: I just search the whole dang category for "newly listed" and "ending soonest" on a daily basis. YES....THE WHOLE CATEGORY.....EVERY DAY. :roll: :shock: :oops:

Have I mentioned recently that I am very glad to have found this site/support group for my sickness?!?!?!? :wink:
lol in the late 1990s i was into old bikes then got out of it completely and in late august 2006 I found a 40-41 schwinn la salle DX and was researching it and within days of finding the bike this forum opened up! 2-3 hundred bikes have went thru my hands since then and everday i check ebay about 15 different ways craiglist on the state and about 8 forums!
this place is Home

my name is Jeff and I have a bike problem

My name is Mike and MY Wife thinks I have a problem. But I don't, really I don't. :oops:

MY NAME IS OUTLAW AN MY WIFE SAYS I HAVE A BIKE PROBLEM, an ya know she's right, wheres the next one.lol

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:the faces are how many i have.lol

OUTLAW said:
MY NAME IS OUTLAW AN MY WIFE SAYS I HAVE A BIKE PROBLEM, an ya know she's right, wheres the next one.lol

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:the faces are how many i have.lol
I have the same amount of faces in my garage! :wink:
MY NAME IS EMERY AND I HAVE A BIKE PROBLEM!(WIFE KNOWS IT!)
L8 EM

Latest posts

Back