i need some help....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so im working on this bike for my cousin and trying figure out what it is...the whole bike was rattle canned black when it came to me. once removing that layer the frame was this gold color and the chain guard and fenders were red. the chain guard had sterling lettered on it and that was the only marking i could find. he was told it was a western flyer but i cant find a pic of a frame like this.... i suspect a mutt...thanks in advance for the help
BIKE1001.jpg

BIKE1003.jpg

BIKE1002.jpg

thank you dogdart for the help!
sinner4...thank you too...you got a year on that? or a location for vin? i have searched all over the bike...crank has M 5 co

El Jeh said:
thanks for the pic scrumbelero...beautiful bike...but its not the bike im working on. the pic above is the same frame...

your right!! I think yours might be an EL Dorado..

we think that to...the random parts on the bike threw me off....can you help me with year?...i really can not find a vin...i have stripped paint in the areas i was told where it could be...i may have an oddity...

so far this forum has been megs helpful...this vin has eluded me...i shall pot picks of the locations it should be....just give me time to sleep it off..much love and thank you all for the help

Back