I might be a little bike slow so be nice......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys.... here's my first bike, and I'm picking up a second tonight or tommorow.......

So here's my other dilema, the rims are bent and I wanna just get some new chrome shiny ones with white walls..... can I just buy another 26" wheel and tire combo and it'll fit? Please let me know and dont make fun, this is my first bike and project!

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/249166 ... 0262RZQMZx

should fit but whitewalls are usually 2.125" wide so you might have to lose the fenders...or "persuade" them a little :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

well, yes as long as its similar...size, length. Its way easier than you think. Just remember, somebody put it together so it has to come apart!!! :mrgreen:
ask as many questions as you need. somebody will have an answer!

wait...wait wait wait...
camera-gate700.jpg

A twin?!

ask your lbs if they can get you w/w in 26x1.75. i have a lbs that can get em for me at about $15 a pop. no ? is dumb around here. not all of us knows it all,but someone will know something. relax, this is a great site an we have some very great people here who is more then willing to help.

Outlaw 8)

I ordered a rim and tire package from a lowrider shop in Cali.... I just like the crazy spoked look....... They have white walls in the 26x175 so I'm geeked! I also ordered a new seat and the grips I really wanted....

My flightliner is green so we can be fraternal x-mas twins.

Also, I thank everyone on the site, they've been great! Lots of answers to my dumb questions...... I'm glad I have some support! lol

Back