I got this bike for 20$ with the intention of fixing it up. Can you guys help me identify it?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe the wheels are replacements, since the brand name was dropped in the mid 60s, whereas the Bendix 70 hub was introduced in late 1969, and I believe it would have originally had drop-center rims.

Nice looking hub when you finished.. What are you using in the pics where it seems to be in a milky liquid?
Seeing the "chrome" Sears decal on your bike makes me think mid sixties.. I wonder if there is a Sears parts warehouse somewhere full of obsolete bike parts from then?

I just seen this bike in a dump that I came across in the woods while digging for old bottles
11209758_772343619545468_6838140191721806490_n.jpg

11242201_772343892878774_3671278836812792544_n.jpg

Yeah the kickstand mainly and probably the tank, if you get better picture I'd love to see them.
Its pretty rusted but when I go back this coming week I will pull it out for better pics maybe you can use something off the bike?

Awesome, thanks! Let me know what you need me to do. As for the tank, is the front cover on it rusted through? I don't mean to be a bother but the tanks are like two halves with the front half being thicker, more resilient, and detachable from the main body. Either way I appreciate your time, thanks!

OK on the kick stand but I know the tank is shot rusted away.

Awesome, thanks! Let me know what you need me to do. As for the tank, is the front cover on it rusted through? I don't mean to be a bother but the tanks are like two halves with the front half being thicker, more resilient, and detachable from the main body. Either way I appreciate your time, thanks!
I am going to the site tomorrow mourning to pull out some bikes so I will grab that bike for you and share better photos I hope their will be useful parts that you can use.I will also be digging up bottles all 1880s and older :happy:

Cool deal! Be safe while you are out there!
I am going to the site tomorrow mourning to pull out some bikes so I will grab that bike for you and share better photos I hope their will be useful parts that you can use.I will also be digging up bottles all 1880s and older :happy:

Back