I found a Camaro..not a Chevy.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PASS !!!

thats a bit to steep for my taste SIGHT UNSEEN, if it was in real nice shape id give maybe 30-40 for it. if it was a guys frame maybe 50 but thats pushin it.

just my opinion

Thats about my thoughts, But I cant afford to drive my real Chevy's 72 Monte Carlo and my 89 C1500 and my son is getting ready to sell his project 60 K1500 short bed fleet so we can have some room in the garage to work on bikes...good kid.

vanilla_gorilla said:
the monte have the 454? i have an 86 iroc-z28, 3rd gens always get a bad rap but shes a beast.
No 454 its just a stock 350 2brl but I have a 4bolt main steel crank 6 inch rod 10.5 to 1 Keith Black pistons Manley valves,Comp cams valve train,MSD..ect waiting in the wings but it runs alright now and its riding on IROC wheels but its still fun.

sounds pretty nice man.
Irene's got lb9 305 with 350 heads, corvette ignition and a caddy starter, posi rear
black on black on black with blacked out trans am wheels
...from the factory
i had to put flowmaster 3 inch on it, but it had steel 3 inch originally but it was junk
which if you look at the build sheets, that model combination never existed
so its pretty cool oddball car we think it was a custom order from a guy in GM

i personally wouldnt pay 80 for the bike, maybe if its in great shape, i saw one at the local flea market, the lens in the tank was broken and they wanted $275, now THAT is steep.

Back