his/hers HUFFY rats

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
free today from a shed.....

PICT0401.jpg

PICT0402.jpg

PICT0403.jpg

PICT0404.jpg

PICT0408.jpg

sorry so many pictures, just excited i guess

HA! thats exactly what i thought when i saw that stringer hook...WTH??? i dunno, old farmer, probably brought fish back from the creek on it, who knows...

SO!, today im at the local antique mall, and find a reasonable price tag on this rollfast...loaded it up....

PICT0422.jpg

THEn. walking around some more, i see the following for sale.. neither are really my thing, so i pass.....

PICT0418.jpg

PICT0419.jpg

then i come around a corner and there it is.... black phantom.. a mere 1200.00 bucks, about 20 min. southish of greenbay. crappy pics aside. i kind of cried a little bit.

PICT0415.jpg

PICT0413.jpg

PICT0417.jpg

PICT0412.jpg

PICT0416.jpg

SIGH...sniff....BWAAAAA

Well, it is the Sportsman. Probably an option that year.! :D That clown head is scaring me. :shock:

personally id get the little purple and white convertible and that phantoms way to over priced for all the repop and incorrect parts(before you all skin me take a good look at it!!! and no im not a purist but if i spent that much on a bike it better be original and all there! :shock: ) just my $.01.....
i would however take that punky brewster doll though!

i agree on the price tag on that phantom, i think thats what i meant by crying a little.... its been repainted, its really well done, but like you said,1200. oof.

Back