hiawatha build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone...this bike has me puzzled...I don't know much about this bike,other than it may be prewar:?: can anyone tell me anything about it...here's a few pics.also ser# has numbers only no letters.thanx =)
2w4bnls.jpg

264jndv.jpg

241nnfn.jpg

10qvwo3.jpg

I was told mine was a 39 by the owner but not sure,its on the back burner lol . Took off the rear wheel to see if it would fit on the roadmaster and liked that frame alot better so i started on it and set the hiawatha in the corner. Ill get back to it sometime maybe who knows.. They are great looking bikes though i think. I just like the roadmaster rear frame kickup better for the fat rear tire combo im using ..great bike you have ..Nice build.
955c_1.jpg
Picture103.jpg

insomniacshotrods said:
I was told mine was a 39 by the owner but not sure,its on the back burner lol . Took off the rear wheel to see if it would fit on the roadmaster and liked that frame alot better so i started on it and set the hiawatha in the corner. Ill get back to it sometime maybe who knows.. They are great looking bikes though i think. I just like the roadmaster rear frame kickup better for the fat rear tire combo im using ..great bike you have ..Nice build.
955c_1.jpg
Picture103.jpg

thanks for the info....I had no idea...the bike was from that era..also the handlebars it has are not the originals..I need to find the big horn type handlebars..by the way your bike looks great...thanks

Back