hi from Bothell, WA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
new to this forum. i like it. i have 6 bikes that i am working on. am really into burrito's and trikes. i will post pics to the other bikes forum.
am married, semi retired for now. we are also into riding our 96 hd road king and we like to paddle our 20' double kayak that i build. it is a baidarka, an aluit style wood frame an canvas. i also build aluit/greenland style paddles.
anyways i am here, anybody else from this area. don't see much going on around here.

thanks
Outlaw :mrgreen:

WELCOME & HELLO!
L8 EM

thanks duke, happy to be here. i posted my bike that i am building over on other bikes if you would like to see em.

Outlaw 8)

Went and looked at your bike pics. Well you have proven yourself handy with a hack saw, now get to welding and lets ride em boys. They are looking great and welcome aboard.

thanks for the warm welcom, been looking around today, lots of good stuff here. you all build great bikes, ya heck ya, keep on choppen.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Hey welcome outlaw. Oh and if it wasn't for folkes chopping stuff up ,whats left stock wouldnt be worth as much. My porta bandsaw loves bikes...ha ha

I don't feel right welcoming you seeing how you already welcomed me just want to say I'm a fan of your bikes... and that now there's at least two of us here in the Seattle area now.

Back