Hey Rat Rod ??????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a real important Christmas Party this year and I was wondering if The T-Shirts will be ready.

They said Black Formal .....so I wanna blow em all away rollin in sportin a new RRB T-Shirt :D :D :D :D

any idea if ,and when, the shirts are gonna roll off the press?

Kev.

Clothespin "n" said:
I have a real important Christmas Party this year and I was wondering if The T-Shirts will be ready.

They said Black Formal .....so I wanna blow em all away rollin in sportin a new RRB T-Shirt :D :D :D :D

any idea if ,and when, the shirts are gonna roll off the press?

Kev.
Hey Kev.

They are at the screen printer as I type :lol:

I'm hoping they will be in my hands sometime next week and then I'll start taking orders. I'll probably take payment via PayPal and U.S. Postal money order. Looks like they are going to run $15 each plus shipping. I'm hoping to get the shipping down as cheap as I can...unless someone wants to pay for Priority mail at $4.50 a pop. Hopefully first class in one of those bag style envelopes will be quite a bit cheaper.

Will keep yall posted!

P.S. Great idea about wearing the shirt that night...ha ha!!!

spazkid.gif

I'm lookin forward to sportin one!

Kev.

Spiral_Out said:
any chance you could make some that say Hot Rod Bikes instead of Rat Rod Bikes?? lol

Ahhh...a purist in the house. :lol:

Got word today that the shirts should show up on my doorstep on Monday of next week. Will let yall know when they are available for purchase.

Spiral_Out said:
any chance you could make some that say Hot Rod Bikes instead of Rat Rod Bikes?? lol

Hey Spiral_out , chill -out Some ARE RAT BIKES [RUST BUCKETS] put together from parts thrown away, barely useable. Others are Hot rod style.either way we build outlaw bikes ...outside the law of the PURIST [10 POINT RESTORER] and the Full blown, hand fabricated, show room chopper. quote, "Hey thats incorrect, that part does not go with that bike"------to------"I create my bikes from scratch with perfect bead welds, powder coat and triple chrome plate or billet alloy". We are the ones between those two...so the term, RATROD BIKE [which @ 1ST I didn't quite agree with makes perfect sense now] covers ALL the degrees of "outlaw" or RAT and hot ROD BIKE building. ....O.K. now I'm out of breathe.. :oops:

outsider13 said:
Spiral_Out said:

Hey Spiral_out , chill -out Some ARE RAT BIKES [RUST BUCKETS] put together from parts thrown away, barely useable. Others are Hot rod style.either way we build outlaw bikes ...outside the law of the PURIST [10 POINT RESTORER] and the Full blown, hand fabricated, show room chopper. quote, "Hey thats incorrect, that part does not go with that bike"------to------"I create my bikes from scratch with perfect bead welds, powder coat and triple chrome plate or billet alloy". We are the ones between those two...so the term, RATROD BIKE [which @ 1ST I didn't quite agree with makes perfect sense now] covers ALL the degrees of "outlaw" or RAT and hot ROD BIKE building. ....O.K. now I'm out of breathe.. :oops:

dude, a hot rod is put together from parts thrown away and barely usable. thats the way it has been for 50 years. this is nothing new. the rat rod thing is just the dumb term that sprouted from all the bandwagon people who weren't aware of these types of cars before they got popular.

either way, i still want a shirt that says hot rod on it :lol:

Back