Hey from Ottawa Canada

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey board, been lurking here long enough, figured its time I stepped out of the shadows. I recognize quite a few names from other boards, so hey to you all. My 13 y.o. son and I have been riding and wrenching bikes for quite a while, even more so in the past few years since I decided to give up driving. Seeing as Mother nature has decided to absolutely smother us in 14 feet total accumulation of snow here in Ottawa, it's been a good winter to build bikes!
So, I decided to pick up a lowrider project to play with, and my son wanted to build a bike like the ones I built as a young teen out in the country.
Look for our entry in the kids b.b.o, for now tentatively titled, "forked up" :wink:
Best wishes,
Rick and Michael

hey guys, welcome to the party. its been alot of fun in here, a great group tu help ya out. well keep on a buildin and glad your here.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

G'day and welcome from Oz. Checked out your build nice work.

Welcome aboard... any plans of building a bike with skis for all that snow :lol: ..well just a thought. :D

Back