hello from victoria bc...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great forum!i must say.been building for a long time,since 1976?pounding fork into fork was the mod then.started riding a 1930s bicycle and ended up on one in 2008.after getting harassed at the dont touch that bike nostalgic forums,it was nice to see folks riding and not worrying about a phillips fork on a pre war ccm,i think ive found a forum that will be 100% into that type of thing!i have lots of build photos and will figure out how to post eventually!great to be here feels great! 8)

Welcome! Most people here use "Photobucket" for posting pics. just upload your images and copy the "IMG" to the forum.

just testing photo uploads
bikes008-1.jpg
bikes011.jpg
[/img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r41/beast775/bikes004-1.jpgaaahhh got that one wrong,ill try again,i think i might need a bit of help?the post got messy after i tried to put more than 1 picture.

bikes002-1.jpg

bikes011.jpg

bikes004-1.jpg

here you go, Sir. one of your brackets was missing.
welcome!

thanx tomb!i gotta find an easier way than what im doin.by the way that bike was never sold in north america.west german.the fella brought it over in the 60s.from germany,and i cant find anything on the bike on the net.its a winora classic.he saw i rode old bikes and said i got a bike for ya,so now its becoming a rat rod.wait till he sees it next week ive got 3 mnths pt time into it,polished lugs,flat black.he wont recognize it.again thanx for helpin!

WELCOME!.....Green bike with blue rims, I think I like it! :lol:

gold street customs,ive been just about everywhere,canada and usa,i built rigid panheads flatheads some knuckles,i was a hot commodity at one time,have 47 full builds under my belt.lived in detroit aaahhh.new orleans nice san diego kentucky florida,i visited vancouver in 1987 and never left bc.victoria is very mountainous,theres hills here that people race up and break bottom brackets!nicest views ive ever seen,20 minutes from my house is salt spring island home of bc bud.ya havent smoked dope till you have this.ill get some pictures for ya 1 day.ow ya theres 2 girls to every guy here,and most are hot.im not kiddin.

welcome dude. Seattle area here. yup. been to the island. need to do some exploring there. someday.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

she will be on the road this week!,doesnt winora mean,so happy together?my german is terrible,i understand when i hear folks talking,but when i speak everyone laughs.

Back