hello from Florida

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody, this site is way cool and i cant wait to learn and share new tips +tricks. Anyways Im 21, live in Daytona Beach and im an automotive painter by trade. I have 2 hot rod trucks on hiatus, so I figured hot rod bikes would be the next best thing till money is not so tight. Im young, but I know alot, so if you got any questions about body/paintwork hit me up. Ive been in it for a long time.

Joshua85 said:
wooooo more power to florida your gonna love it here, real treat you real nice :p

ahh, gainesville. Must find a pile of abandoned bikes there huh? I used to hang out there on weekends, lot of cool stuff to do.

austonk said:
Joshua85 said:
wooooo more power to florida your gonna love it here, real treat you real nice :p

ahh, gainesville. Must find a pile of abandoned bikes there huh? I used to hang out there on weekends, lot of cool stuff to do.
every so often i will stumble upon something in a shop but i usually dont have much luck here, schwinns are all over the place tho, the only problem is people own em :p

hey, another sunshine state dude! it is great to see the florida boys pickin up! we have got to do a ride sometime, somewhere, in north florida (daytona, jax, gville...somewhere).
since you paint for life, i will have lots of quest 4 you in the future about it.

Hello!

Latest posts

Back