Hello from Denver

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings all, My name really is John Smith and I live in Denver Colorado. I just bought a gold Raleigh Sports which I believe is a 1971 model and plan to acquire a few more from the same family as my budget allows. I ride to work, with two different clubs here in Denver, I've ridden on 3 different velodromes, I have done several charity rides, I ride a fixie(Specialized Langster Seattle), And get out and pedal every chance I can. Basically I have dwelled in just about every facet of bicycling throughout my life. My Aunt had an old Raleigh rod braked bike I would ride around growing up and Raleighs have always fascinated me. I also run a local bicycle coop. For some reason because everyone sees me riding, they think I want to have their old bike. So I take them all and get them running and then give them to anyone in the area that needs a bike. They are mostly Walmart bikes. I also repair all of the childrens bikes for free. Raleighs are plentiful in Denver and I might just start gobbling them up. Here are some pictures of some of my bikes. My fleet is presently a Trek FX 7.5,
TrekFX75.jpg

Novara Transfer,
NovaraTransfer.jpg

Specialized Langster Seattle,
Langsta.jpg

Electra Amsterdam Sport 3 in red,
ElectraAmsterdam.jpg

AMF roadmaster which is the exact model used by the cutters in Breaking Away needing restoration,
AMFRoadmaster.jpg

and my newly acquired Raleigh Sports but I dont have a picture of it yet.

WELCOME!

Back