hello from Dallas, TX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am new to this forum and I have just purchased a 1994-95 GT Dyno VFR (will post pictures as well)...It is a work in progess, which should more than likely be finished by this week lol..my boyfriend and I both got "new" bikes this weekend...he has a Redline..which he will also be joining the forum as well...We plan on giving them our own little flare...we will be posting before and after pictures so feel free to give us your feedback and ideas... :D

Rat Rod said:
Welcome aboard! :D

How did you hear about the forum?

I heard about the forum from the gentleman that sold my boyfriend his bike...he will be joining the forum as well

No way. I had no idea he had a girlfriend into bikes. He did'nt mention that....Welcome....get some pictures up when you can....
JT

jtdaddy said:
No way. I had no idea he had a girlfriend into bikes. He did'nt mention that....Welcome....get some pictures up when you can....
JT

Yes yes I am into bikes as well...i have already posted a couple of pics of my bike and both of our bikes together...I will be posting pics as we are working on it...

LOL..we just took my bike to get a "tune up"...had to get a new chain and crank...oh and a new headset...we are going to get a new fork and a seat post for it as well....we ran out of time today to get all the rest of this stuff done today..so if anyone knows where we can get this stuff cheap here in dallas...please let us know...I think he is starting to get jealous of my bike now :wink: :mrgreen:

Make a list of what you need the guys will then pm you to tell you what they have..
JT

Ok I will have him do that....off the top of my head i do know that we both would like new tires..i know that he wants white walls for both of our bikes...and i think he was saying that he wanted GT wheels either for my bike or his...but when he gets off work tonight i will have him make up that list..thanks!!!! :D

Back