HELLO FROM CANADA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there my name is Jason Battersby from Toronto, Canada. I am currently a student at the Umea Institute of Design here in Umea, Sweden, Studying my Masters in Transportation Design. Here are some pictures of my two custom bicycles I built for competition, Tequila Sunrise which was built in 2004, and Eye Candy which was completed in 2006. Both were built by myself with some help from my father and a couple of friends ( basically whoever was stopping by to check out the bike usually got their hands dirty). For now i'll just post some general pictures of the bicycles, for full build photos i'm hoping to set up an online gallery soon. If you guys have any questions about the bicycles just post, i'm always happy to answer questions. Thanks!

Jason Battersby

Kustom_Bicycles_9_by_jayskidesign.jpg

Kustom_Bicycles_12_by_jayskidesign.jpg

Kustom_Bicycles_6_by_jayskidesign.jpg

Kustom_Bicycles_7_by_jayskidesign.jpg

Kustom_Bicycles_3_by_jayskidesign.jpg

Kustom_Bicycles_5_by_jayskidesign.jpg

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome and the great comments. I'm working on posting some build pics either on facebook or flikr, because its just easier to post them as a group then one by one on here. The yellow bike (Tequila Sunrise) is a fiberglass body overtop of a steel frame, and the green bicycle (Eye Candy) is all steel, I hand formed the body panels myself(without an english wheel, youll see it in the pics). If you have any other questions ask away!

Jason Battersby
http://www.jbdesign.ca

Back