has an announcment been made for who won kids bike buildoff?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wondering lately after the last two build offs were over most everyone stoped talking about it and asked "so when is the next build off?" i want to give a huge congrads to sensor with his 20 or less bike which when you realize what it started as is quite an amazing bike and i am personally as a builder very impressed with it. i think we all need to slow down after this next build off and just build bikes not compeating. it tends to create bad tension and stress both of which no one here wants. the only reason i am doing the bike for this build off is because so many threw up their arms when i said i was not going to do a bike this time around. oh well sorry if this comes off as a rant i did not intend it like that i just felt that sensor did not get to bask in his glory of winning very long before we have thrown back into build off mode.

thanks karfer!
as for the build off if i can get what i need in time im in....... if not ill be building along side of you all in the build section :mrgreen:
i just like looking at all the thought and great ideas that come out of them!trophys are nice but id rather have a cool bike to ride
and i guess i won spinman sent me the bobble head ratfink(cant get away from the boy yet :roll: but ill get a shot of him with it on his bike thats too big still) THANKS spinman he really loves it(especially since my wife tossed the rat fink model we made awhile back)
thanks all!

your wife tossed the fink? ohhhh thems mean trouble. that would be like me going out in the garage and finding all my one shot paint poured on the floor and my mack brushes messed up.

oh yea i know how that goes i came home today to find my boy running around the house with the digital camera aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. gotta love em though

CONGRATS, WELL DONE SENSOR

Back