Hartford, CT !!! RIDE !!! Saturday, March 7~~ R U There???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Anyone wanna go for a ride tomorrow night in Hartford? The weather on Saturday looks great so I will be taking all my bikes out of the basement and reorganizing, cleaning and making my Monson pile! Reply or PM. I am going whether anyone wants to go or not. Would that make me a "Lone Wolf"? LOL

I anticipate a 7-7:30 PM ride time. Joey if you need a ride and want tog o just let me know. I can hook you up! I can't leave my house until 6:30 as I have to drop the kids at teh movie theatre.

Ride On!
Joe 8)

long answer:
If I felt better (sinus pain, bad bad cold), and my house wasn't a disaster, and I didn't have to bring Boy to baseball tryouts, and I didn't need to plug a car tire, and I didn't need to do laundry, and I didn't need to prep my 97 Dodge p/u for sale. And I really want to but won't have time for: get my Airstream bike to roll better (rear tire clearance; shocker huh 8) ).

short answer:
I can't make it. Have fun!!

in addition (could there really be more?) Ian does not check any of this when away from work usually so If you want to check with him, you'll have to call. After 10 or 11AM!!

I'm in mystic, All I've got rideable here is the 4 speed giant and my 83 trek, how far of a ride are you planning I think I could attend

Not a huge ride. We just ride around downtown Hartford, over the Bridge into East Hartford and make stops along the way at the more bike friendly and Irish pubs! Dinner at Sallies is always possible! So far no one for sure :( :( :(

Call my cell at 860-690-2162 if you are interested or want directions.

Joe

Back