Hartford, CT - Halloween Cruise?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a great time Saturday night, and I'd love to get a ride going again soon if anyone in the area is interested. And may I suggest a halloween ride? Me and my friends back in Rochester got one going last year, and it was a blast, here's the thread with some pics:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4677
1817203160_000c38ca26.jpg

If not then, maybe sooner? What do you guys think?

that could be fun. i usually like to be home on Halloween night giving out candy to the little ones, but if enough people were interested in this I might participate.

aka_locojoe said:
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
i usually like to be home on Halloween night giving out candy to the little ones

It doesn't have to be on Halloween. We have our Halloween ride (Hallowheelie) the Thursday before Halloween.

true that.

Hey guys,

Late to chime in. I finally got on here. I was the guy riding the 80's Mongoose BMX at the Hartford ride. I came along with Ian. I'd be interested also. I'm working on a bike now. Had a blast with you guys that saturday. Thanks for the great night. JoeyMac. It was nice talking with you and your friend from PA at dinner.

Back