Good buddy bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Columbia good buddy bike. Picked it up for $50 looks interesting. Want to rebuild it and i am debating whether i wanted to replace parts or repaint. but i kinda like the color and the designs. Any idea on her? have not found anything using google.

cPv7Ew1l.jpg

va2nSvCl.jpg

I am starting to agree i might just clean her up and fix the few dents in the chain guard. The rims are done so new rims and whitewalls. im thinking red rims with classic whitewalls. and i am strongly considering a springer type front. But yeah probably leave paint the same now. the seat i will have to see, the tip of the seat is beat up and torn me and a buddy are thinking of just neatly capping it off. nice shiny metal!

I have a columbia exactly like it, same color and all. Except mine is missing the chainguard and the seat is brown with a feather on it, so likely an indian theme.

I suggest a cleaning and see if you can sell it to a trucker museum.

Or add a cb radio with a big antenna.

10-4

I'm one of these guys that, when the bikes as complete as yours, I like to clean them up and leave them as is.

I do how ever seem to think of "Jerry Reed" and "Cleatus" while reading your post. :lol: :lol:

See, your bike is already bringing back memories!

I've been looking for one of those bikes, it was my first real bike as a kid. Let me know if you want to sell it, it brings back fond memories.

Back