Gaskill's Hop Shop: Drag Bike "Lady Stardust"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cant tell you how many times i have spent hours working on a part only to install it and it does not look right. then you sit there and battle with yourself about using it just because it took so darn long to make. then i normally end up ripping it off and tossing it into the trophy ben

gaskill said:
SSG said:
I like the color. Get a little overspray on the headlight lens? :wink:
dragsters dont need no stinkin headlights
i think you should have the striper paint the lens silver, and put more lettering on there, like they did with old gassers. they took the headlights out, and put hubcaps over the holes to make it cooler.
RAMCHARGERS-burn-out.jpg

that first ramcharger car was so weird and yet it worked back in the day. and that silly manifold and headers were purpose built. that car is a recreation of the original. i say for the light go with your loon logo

ive seen the car up close and personal, its awesome. i have a Hot Rod mag article on it, from the wild intake, to the custom headers, to the new rule about how high an engine can be cuz how high they put that engine. funny thing is, they actually chopped and shortened that roof. its a kustom/drag monster.

i wanna know who drives it now because that person is a better man than i

well obviously the ramchargers but, its more of an exhibition/show car, so i dont exactly think theres just one driver.

Latest posts

Back