FUNDRAISER CRUISE IN CARLSBAD, CA. 11-15-08 LOTS OF CHOPPERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THIS RIDE IS PUT ON BY THE CHOPADEROS. I AM NOT A CHOPADERO BUT THEY ARE WAY COOL BIKE PEOPLE. THERE WILL BE LOTS OF CUSTOM BIKES THERE. IT WILL BE LIKE A ROLLING SHOW. I'M GOING TO TRY LIKE HECK TO MAKE IT, AND I HOPE TO SEE SOME OF THE RAT ROD CREW THERE.

SATURDAY NOV.15th 1PM 525 CHESTNUT AVE (at the corner of CHESTNUT AVE & ROOSEVELT) in Carlsbad CA

This year we have decided to do something a little different. Instead of raising funds...we will be collecting blankets for
BINKY PATROL

there motto is: We make blankets and give them away to children in need of comfort. It's as simple as that.
http://www.binkypatrol.org/index.cfm
take some time to check out their site and you will see why this is a very cool idea.
we all had our favorite blanket as kids, and we all remember how it gave us a feeling of being safe & LOVED
the blankets we provide will be given to children in shelters, hospitals, living on the streets or where ever they are needed. they are even used by the CHP to comfort kids at accident scenes. Chopaderos working with the cops!

for those crafty DERO"S please feel free to make a blanket. there are some eazy instructions here:
http://www.binkypatrol.org/article.cfm?id=267
or you can buy a new one. remember, they will be for kids...so try and find one that you would want if you were still a kid

we will strap them to our bike and ride with pride
The ride will end at Hensley's Flying Elephant around 4pm with musical guest AM VIBE. so if you can't ride, please meet us at the pub...bring a blanket & have a beer!

Re: FUNDRAISER CRUISE IN CARLSBAD, CA. 11-15-08

I wold love to fly in and hang out in Carlsbad. Love it there and Oceanside. I could bring Boy too!! He really wants to go back to Legoland. The blanket collection idea is very cool. I didn't browse the site too much but I bet I could ship some binkys to them.

Have fun ad take photos.

Re: FUNDRAISER CRUISE IN CARLSBAD, CA. 11-15-08

YOU COULD DO GIFT CARDS AS WELL YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE CHOPADEROS WEB SITE OUT OR GOOGLE CHOPADERO-INDEX THATS HOW I FOUND THERE SITE

This sounds like an awesome event. I may try to make it down there. Maybe get some more people, and blankies, from LA.

hERES THE FLIER FOR THE SO-CAL RIDE....

2008FundraiserflierFINAL-2.jpg

NOW i LIVE IN NOR-CAL AND AM A FULL PATCHED MEMBER TO THE SO-CAL NOMAD CHAPTER, I CAN'T MAKE THE RIDE SO I AM THROWING ONE IN NOR-CAL,SAN JOSE/CAMPBELL AREA.....

NORCALFLIERBINKY.jpg

Latest posts

Back