TRADITIONAL 🅵🅾🅾🅻🅸🅶🅰🅽 - 1930s Elgin Oriole

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll jump in many posts later and say I really like the Evans and bug-eye tank look. Great synergy. Prefer the bars up, and I'm a non-nanner guy myself, but ya know, opinions and carpets that tie the room together and all. I think the nanner works with the bars up just fine. Guess I'm saying bars up to keep the fork and tank working together and not being distracting. You know, everything everybody has already said but now I have time to comment, so, keep it up!

@kingfish254 here you go B. I think it’s 1/2”? But that’s a guess. Choose a girth that works for you.

The dropout is squeezed between the two washers.

DBF57671-E57C-4D33-8D3A-DAD0F3E44DB0.jpeg

C130B9EA-D7E2-458F-B426-D46403A04886.jpeg

I'll jump in many posts later and say I really like the Evans and bug-eye tank look. Great synergy. Prefer the bars up, and I'm a non-nanner guy myself, but ya know, opinions and carpets that tie the room together and all. I think the nanner works with the bars up just fine. Guess I'm saying bars up to keep the fork and tank working together and not being distracting. You know, everything everybody has already said but now I have time to comment, so, keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback. I also think the bars look better up so far. We'll see what saddle I end up with.

Back