flying mullets petrol cycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just updating the build..... I think my prev post went into the wrong category..... But here she is with engine mock-up..... Waiting on a rebuild kit so thats why he motor is missing case parts.....enjoy,and more to come!
IMG_20120603_012235.jpg

This is gonna be cool!!!!!!

Just picked up some old skool yellow three spoke crotch rocket rims from the old man,but ill have to widen the rearend and forks to accomodate these.... But I can eliminate the need for a jackshaft.....

flyingmullet said:
Just picked up some old skool yellow three spoke crotch rocket rims from the old man,but ill have to widen the rearend and forks to accomodate these.... But I can eliminate the need for a jackshaft.....

This keeps gettin better!!! If the M/C wheels are 16" then 20" bicycle tires should fit.I should say OCC 20" rear wheel will fit 16" M/C tires so I think the rest should work aswell 8) :mrgreen: KingFish is like the master at puttin M/C tires on a bicycle!!!

The only problem im having is that they are too wide...mm. Or at least the front is.....ill check the back after work....

Back