Finished Kick bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I funny think about posting build pictures of my latest kick bike I built. Not anything fancy as I'm just giving it away to a friend of my mother in laws. The kick bike is fairly light weight and the hand brake can easily stop it. 20" bike front half, 3 tube and a 20" front for with a 16" mounted to it. I added a short section of heavy guage pvc to act a a fender. Normally I would mint a kickstand to one of these but my tube layout was too tight to fit one this time. What's your thoughts on this?

Attachments

• IMG_20230627_145330_944.jpg
    IMG_20230627_145330_944.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
The Disc brake is a nice touch! I'm going to build one with a 24" front wheel with a disc brake some day, I have the parts.

I have a pic of my manual pedal one but can't seem to figure out how to attach it.

20220628_131207.jpg
OK, I had to re-size it to post the pic. 20" rear free wheel searched with a chain to a front sprocket set. I need to change the front gear a bit as it seems a little small. Or, I could really dive in and try to make a 20" 3 speed rear wheel and use a shifter on it.

Back